- PALMA CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION CENTRE
- C/ Poble Espanyol, s/n.
- Palma de Mallorca
- +34 971 737 070
- +34 971 731 592
- Congress Palace Palma
- Web site
The Palma Conference and Exhibition Centre has a surface area of 6,365m². The complex, which is located near the promenade and close to the new ring road, is equipped with the following facilities:
- The Main Hall, with a surface area of 970 m² and a capacity of 1,200 / 2,500 people.
- Outdoor areas:
- Roman Forum (with a capacity of 1,000 / 1,200 people).
- Roman Amphitheatre (with an open-air capacity of 1,500 people).
- Roman Thermae (with a capacity of 250 / 300 people).
- Other rooms:
- Luis Molina Room (with a capacity of 150 / 200 people).
- Ramón Llull Room (with a capacity of 80 / 100 people).
14 rooms with a capacity of between 40 and 1,400 people.
Total capacity: 3,100 people.
Maximum capacity (in any single location): 1,500 people in the Roman Amphitheatre.
Exhibition space: 2,600 m².